HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
EVERYONE CAN GET INVOLVED!
PRACTICAL VOLUNTEERING OPTIONS
There are multiple areas in which you can get involved
• EDUCATION: Helping at the Homework Club (3.30 to 5.00 pm Mon-Thu) Primary and high school or Little Hills Preschool (9.00am to 1.00 pm), helping with computers, extra lessons (Afternoons)
• CLOTHING: General stock control and sorting of donated clothes and linen, assisting in the purchase and distribution of clothing, food, keeping storeroom tidy, giving out school uniforms etc.
• ADMIN: General office admin, answering telephones, up-dating files etc.
• HOLIDAY CLUBS/SPORTS: Oversee sports, accompany kids on outings, music lessons, art and crafts, sewing, baking, woodwork, fix bicycles, teaching maintenance skills to the boys, etc … we welcome YOUR own ideas!!!! Helping with HOLIDAY CLUBS or even organising a group to run a Holiday Club Programme.
• COMMUNITY OUTREACH: Food parcel distribution, Feeding scheme, family profiling, Vegetable garden program, community outreach.
• IT. Assist with setup and maintenance of IT equipment, or help teach IT skills to children or community in our IT lab.
• DRIVING: As and when required (if you feel comfortable with this). Collecting food donations, clothes etc or even fetching children from school.
• SOCIAL: Up-dating Memory books for each child, helping with Pen Pal letters and Sponsor letters, preparing and assisting with Birthday parties. Accompanying kids on outings.
For more information go to our volunteers page: