PRAYER REQUESTS FOR MAKAPHUTU
URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS FOR 2013
1. Please pray for our FINANCES – this month we are in a terrible squeeze again! We are trusting God for His provision.
2. Please pray for VOLUNTEERS – We are in urgent need of residential volunteers. We are trusting for mature Christians, who can live on-sight (free) in our volunteer accommodation and specifically help in the afternoons and evenings with the children. Please visit the volunteers page for more information.
1) That we be a ministry centred on Jesus Christ, and His Word, and that everything we do be based on relationship to Him in prayer, love, and service.
2) For each orphaned child to experience the Father heart of God.
3) That each child, staff member, and volunteer will experience the love and fullness of Jesus Christ.
4) That we would have a vision for each child’s full potential and the dreams God has placed within them.
5) For the physical health and safety of all – including safety on the roads while transporting our children and community aid.
6) For financial provision in the form of donations and partnerships with churches, businesses, and foundations.
7) For the physical provision of the children in the form of clothing and household items through gifts and Child sponsorships.
8) For the right people to come alongside, to work, and volunteer, to serve, and teach with love.
9) For vision and strategy of how to be catalysts for change in the surrounding communities of KwaNyuswa and Embo.
10) That we learn to lead with servants hearts.
11) God’s wisdom for how to build wisely – Nothing wasted – every brick one that would last for eternity.
12) Unity and joy.
1) General Finances for this year 2013 – it looks liked we are going to be squeezed again!
2) For a few great resident volunteers with servant hearts to replace those returning home.